Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I work to perfect what I want the world to become....


It has been 5 months (can't believe it!) now since Landon and I rolled up the doors and started our dream of being CrossFit Affiliate owners and coaches. These past months have been the hardest and most rewarding months of my life. I knew when we committed to to opening CrossFit Round Rock that it was going to be exhausting, beyond challenging and tons of hard work but to be completely honest, the expectations I have now set for myself are going to challenge and push me way beyond my wildest dreams. It's not just working and growing our "BOX". It is growing CrossFit. I have been trying to do everything in my power to balance everything out but right now I have one goal at hand and that is having a highly successful business and growing and spreading CrossFit to each and every person I can. I am a workaholic and perfectionist that expects big things of myself. The only way these "big things" will ever happen is if I give it my all. No regrets. I love what I do and want to spread it to the entire world. I want everyone to be CrossFit...just like me. I believe in my heart and soul that CrossFit can change every single life. And I will do everything in my power to make that happen. Crazy big of a dream? Not in my mind. Nothing is impossible.


SEEK.BELIEVE.ACHIEVE.

1 comment: