Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My VISION My LIFE!!

At the beginning of this year I made my first vision board. I am going to be honest and say I was more excited about the arts and crafts part of making my board, rather than the actual reason and meaning behind it. I remember laughing as I cut out everything I wanted to happen in my life... and as I pasted them down all I remember thinking is that there was just no way these things could happen. One of these things "visions" I wanted was to go to New York City. I have always wanted to and I knew if I put something in my eyes that I saw impossible to happen it would be a true test whether this sort of thing worked. Well, I am here to tell THIS Sh*t does!!!



I would say 80% of everything I TRULY wanted has already happened since making my board and the I still have the rest of the year to watch the rest of my vision come to life! Next on the list...Yoga, enrollment in Landmark, a bike and a 2 door Honda Accord!  All of this used to seem impossible to happen but I have no doubt in my mind that I will make it happen if I truly want it:)
 MY VISION MY LIFE!


Thank you Bria and Sarah for making my first visit to NYC amazingly unbelievable! I am truly blessed to have amazing people like you in my life! AND last but not least a big Thank you babe for holding down the fort at home and at CFRR and most of all for letting me live my dreams. You are amazing and so supportive. I am the luckiest girl in the whole wide world:)

1 comment:

  1. You are right about that. Vision boards are very useful tools as reminders for our personal goals. So glad to hear that everything is coming together so quickly on your goals! Also, I do have some friends in Landmark and would be happy to send them your way if you like.

    ReplyDelete