Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My day of eating!



I get lots of questions about what I eat on a daily basis so I figured HEY why not blog a day of eating in my world. My days of eating depend on my workouts. So on strength/strength conditioning and or long metcon days I might have small amounts of fruit at every meal leading up to the wod...helps me perform. I try to stay away from fruit past 1 or 2 but sometimes I crave like last night;) Here is what I ate yesterday.

Meal 1 8am- (waiting a little longer than normal to eat)
5oz chicken cooked in coconut oil
1 slice nitrate free/gluten free turkey bacon
2 small Capri tomatoes cut and pan fried in coconut oil
1/4 of avocado
Pear fruit cup (in its own juice, this is a new addition. Trying it out on longer strength and conditioning days)

Meal 2 11am-
90/10 turkey patty cooked in coconut oil
lettuce wraps
kiwi
carrots

Meal 3 1pm (before wod)
chicken 
apple sauce go sauce
5 Pure BCAA's, 2 Pure arginine capsules, scoop of Pure glutamine

Immediately post WOD- 3 fish oil, 5 Pure BCAA's capsules, scoop of glutamine and GAIA homeopathic adrenal supplement

Meal 4 430pm (waited too long)
tuna packet in olive oil (no soy)
sweet potato packet

Meal 5 8PM
Talipia friend in coconut oil
3 Capri tomatoes cut and pan fried in coconut oil
1/4 avocado
half a bag of prince edward medley-HEB good to go microwave green beans and carrots. pan fried in coconut oil after microwaved topped with white truffle oil sea salt and pepper
frozen blueberries for dessert




SEEK.BELIEVE.ACHIEVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment