Thursday, October 15, 2015

Yams on Yams on Yams! 5 Minute Food Prep Heaven!


I've got to say this is one of the best things I have added into The Adams Family food prep routine. It literally is the easiest thing anyone could do. Landon and I eat about 12-16 (depending on size) yams/sweet potatoes as of late so this really allows me to prep a schload of them with barely any prep or clean up. If you even want to call it prep ;)! The best part is that the flavor and texture of the yams is so sooooo good!!!! As you can see I've even taken it one step further by purchasing pre cut Reynolds Wrappers :) ... Ya I'm that girl! Ok so here's the run down. It's so easy calling it a recipe almost feels wrong! Ha! 

-Clean yams with warm water. 
-Dry them off. 
-Poke with fork 2-3 times per yam. 
-Wrap in foil- if they are small i usually wrap 2 together. Make sure the foil doesn't have any holes to ensure the steam stays in. 
-Place in crockpot for 8 hours on low. 
-Go to sleep. 
-Wake up to the aroma of yam heaven. 




Enjoy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment