Friday, September 24, 2010

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Michael Jordan

Reid aka "Reido"



Reid is 1 of my one on one clients and also takes the Mon-Weds 7pm CFRR monthly programed classes. I have known "my Reido" as I call him ;) for over 3 1/2 years now. Come to find out we are actually related through marriage through family we both have in Houston! Small world huh?! Anyways... Reid's results have been out of this world! 40 plus pounds lost and 15% body fat dropped! Whooaaaa! He has more heart than you could ask for with a client and competitor. Anything I tell Reid to do he does it 100%, never half ass and I really look up to that. What can I say...it must run in the family :). He decided to take it to the next level and go strict paleo for our first ever 30 day challenge. He rocked it and won 1st place in the performance category with highest increase in performance! Couldn't be me proud! Reid has been extremely devoted and has worked super hard for this upcoming weekend. He has Dialed in his nutrition and understands the importance of all the components to becoming the best CrossFitter you can be and it shows. Reid never quits and is there to push everyone to do their best. I am so excited for him to compete this weekend for the very first time! He has come such a long way and what a better way to show it then this! Way to go Reido now go make me proud;) I know you WILL though!


Karina aka "the WOD killa"

Karina and Landon crossed paths in 2007 and it was all by chance. She needed a trainer and Landon decided it was time to make a difference in someone's life. At this point in Karina's life, doing FGB would have been a joke. Now, just at 3 years later, Karina is about 65lbs lighter and around 18% body fat lower!!! Anyone who has seen her before and after pics can hardly recognize her. Her dedication to exercise and nutrition has been unparalleled and her results prove that. Aside from her drastic physical changes, her competitive attitude and the way she goes after workouts is out of this world. She has a burning desire to not only win, but win with authority. Her intensity during workouts pushes others as well as herself and takes her to the next level. She is definitely ready to compete at a higher level!




No comments:

Post a Comment