Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Afraid to fail....

I read this a few days ago doing some much needed soul searching and it really opened my eyes.....Failing is Ok. We aren't perfect! Failing makes us strong. Failing is part of winning.....Failing is part of growth. It's ok to fail.

"Failure is inevitable for anyone who actually attempts to do something new. It's just a learning process. It's inevitable. If you've never failed at anything, congratulations, but ask yourself, have you actually ever tried anything? Or have you stayed safe in your little comfort zone. Are you a ship that has never left the harbour, tied to the dock slowly rusting away, the ropes that keep you safely secured slowly fraying. If you are, and you're happy, good luck, I wish you well"


I will not be afraid to fail! I want to experience all that life has to offer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment