The Danskin Women's Triathlon is right around the corner! This awesome womens only race is very beginner-friendly and inspires women from all over the area to do something they never imagined....become a true Triathlete! Whooaaa!! Ladies of all shapes, sizes, and ages will participate and over HALF of the race participants are first-timers. The race is supportive, fun, and inspiring!
I am excited to announce that I will be holding a 6 week training program designed specifically for this race! The Danskin Fit and Lean Training will be capped at 8 women for personal attention and focus. With so many options out there for Triathlon Training I realized how repetitive the training is. Run....swim...bike...bike...run...swim...run. Can you say BORING?!?! Um yeah! Ladies just because you are training for a triathlon, weather it be your 1st go at it or your 10th, it doesn't mean you have to be bored to death getting prepared for it. I have designed a 6 week training that will not only be FUN but will enable you to be stronger, faster and leaner than you have ever imagined, making you well beyond prepared for your Danskin Tri. This training will be a total transformation training that will include weekly accountability and nutrition. Wether you have never been on a bike before or you want to be stronger and leaner while taking this race on again this is for YOU. The Danskin Fit and Lean training will start Thursday April 28th and is capped at 8 women. Registration for this training closes Tuesday April 26th @ 8PM. Find out more information below.
Danskin Lean and Fit Training Package
- 6 - 1 hour Group Training Sessions at CrossFit Round Rock
- smaller group of no more than 8 women
- Sessions will be every Thursday from 9AM-10AM.
- workouts designed to make you stronger, faster for longer periods of time
- 1 off-site training at Walter E. Long Park (Decker Lake)
- May 15th from 2-3:30PM followed by a fun post workout lunch and visit to lululemon!
- Weekly Nutrition and Accountability
- easy to read list of what to eat
- food journal check in every Sunday through email
- yummy healthy reciepes to keep you on track
- constant access to yours truly..anytime...anyday
- 2 Body Composition Meetings
- 1 before training begins and 1 following training before the race
- goal setting- where you are and where you want to go
- Before and After Pictures
- these pictures are for you and will show you how far you have come
- Pre-Race Nutrition
- what to eat the night before the race
- what to eat the morning of the race
- Mental Preperation
- ability to push past that threshold that's holding you back
- being prepared mentally the day of the race
- CONSTANT SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
Cost of Training and Payment Options
I am offering 2 payment options
Option 1- $300 paid in full by April 26th
Option 2-$350 to made in 2 payments. First payment of $175 due April 26th and Final Payment due May 10th.
Spots will fill fast so be sure to email me ASAP to reserve your spot. This is going to be a life changing so I if you are ready to become the YOU that YOU have always dreamed of here is your chance! Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns. Adrien@crossfitroundrocktx.com