Monday, June 20, 2011

Champion REGION. PERIOD.

“Strength does not come from physical capacity.

It comes from an indomitable will.” Mahatma Gandhi



It's crazy to think that the South Central Regional aka "The Sahara"  has already come and gone. It was a weekend I will definitely never forget.....and I didn't even compete. I have never seen so much passion and love for the sport of CrossFit.....EVER. They all trained they're ass off getting there, dialed their nutrition in to perfection, but no one could have trained or prepared for the pain they had to endure. No one. The weekend was one of compassion and true strength. I am proud to say that I am apart of what I think is the Champion Region of the CrossFit world. And if you disagree...... well, then you probably weren't there.

Congrats to all the male and female athletes who competed in the CrossFit South Central Regional. In my eyes you are all Champions.         

No comments:

Post a Comment