Thursday, March 15, 2012

No Comparision....



At CFRR we never lose sight of who we are, what we are all about and where we are going. With the growing popularity that is CrossFit, it is easy to compare yourself to others and wonder if THIS THAT and the other is up to par. Are the bathrooms clean enough? Has there been enough activity on Facebook? Do the WOD's fit all aspects of what each member expects? Should we have water cups? Crap we are out of Coconut water!.... The list goes on and on. That is my job at CFRR and it can become quite stressful. Stressful mostly because I uphold extremely HIGH expectations of myself and of mine and Landon's business. That's just how I roll:) I like things right and as perfect as possible and as much as I hate to admit it....I do get caught comparing. I mean I am only human right! We all compare...but some things are just not comparable and the CFRR Coaching Team aka "The ATEAM" is just that. NON COMPARABLE....

WHY? Well because in my opinion...they are ALL IRREPLACEABLE and we fit together like a perfect crooked puzzle ;) We have all grown into this group of people that really want nothing more than the success of each other. Even though sometimes we get on each others nerves and have to workout with an ipod because we get annoyed (like my grumpy ass today...... hashtag FOCUS people!!!!!!)->  "hashtag" focus in CFRR Coaches world means "Adrien's frustrated" LISTEN and stop talking :)) just so you know!

ANYWAYS....

We might have our days but that's what FAMILY is all about and that's just what we are. Always there for each other and devoted to each other. There really is no comparision. We are a special group and together we make CFRR one of a kind. I am one blessed girl.

"hashtag" HAPPY:)

No comments:

Post a Comment