Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sister.





Well....it's almost here. My baby sister is getting married this Saturday. Don't get me wrong, I am super excited for her but it is a weird bittersweet feeling for me. It is going to be so weird that she won't be a Rudesal anymore!!! My sister and I have always been close in our own way. She basically just understands and deals with my crazy and hectic life:). Obviously with me being as busy as I am there are a ton of things I have missed out on but I am excited to say these next 3 days are ALL HERS. I couldn't be more excited to spend time with my family this weekend and celebrate my amazing Sister and my soon to be brother in law Shane-athey. One thing is for sure....this is going to be a crazy weekend. Us Rudesal's know how to party:) 











No comments:

Post a Comment