Friday, July 6, 2012

Take me or leave me...




I am 29 year old Business Owner and Entrepreneur who dropped out of college to follow my dreams when everyone else told me I was a failure. I have never been the type of girl to play it safe and follow others or do all the things that was expected of me just because "society" said so. I have always wanted to break the mold, push the boundaries...achieve the impossible. I am 29 years old and for the first time I am proud to say I am not only a successful business Woman and Entrepreneur... I AM a college drop out. Yeah that is right. I didn't go to college. I am no longer embarrassed! Take me or leave me because I am damn proud of ME... and GUESS WHAT....I'm just getting started.

Watch me Fly.



SEEK. BELIEVE. ACHIEVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment