Thursday, November 8, 2012

One Lucky Girl....



The man of my dreams asked me to marry him. What more can I say? I am so happy!!!! Friday night seemed almost surreal for me. Not because I thought Landon wouldn't ask me, because I have never had a man spend so much time planning and saving to do one thing to make me feel as special as Landon did that night. As many of you know I am divorced, so Landon and I waiting was very important to both of us. We wanted CFRR to be successful, we wanted to learn to how to work, live, spend almost every second together. We wanted it to be as perfect as possible. Now before you start thinking....our perfect is far from perfect....but our not so perfect is just perfect for us:)

Landon and haven't set a date yet...but sometime late next year is to be expected. One thing is for sure though...we will exchange our vows with our toes in the sand:)


Although I thought he was reading an Anniversary Card.... love that I have a forever memory of this amazing moment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment