Thursday, August 14, 2014

Meet... No FEAR Barb!



Although I've only been coaching her for less than a month, this amazing woman has already inspired me in so many ways! Barb welcomed me with open arms as her Coach in my new Tues & Thurs 8:30 AM class. We hit it off right off the bat:)! She is as hardworking and determined as they come! Never complains and always shows up with a smile ready to tackle what's next. She could care less about weight and just wants to do everything right ... My kinda girl! Even though she wants that proper form, she isn't afraid of pushing up some serious weight when it's GO time. She does just that! With no FEAR. She's got it in her head that she will succeed and goes after it ... And achieves it! It has been really inspirational to watch her accomplish so much in such a small period of time. A few weeks ago she strict pressed 60# on a barbell!!! Absolutely amazing!

I couldn't be more excited to see where she is in just 3 more months and look forward to being there with her every step of the way! Way to work Barb! Happy to be your Coach :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment