Monday, December 8, 2014

Super Yummy and Delish Almond and Dill Crusted Salmon!



There are many benefits to wild salmon and finding a recipe I LOVE hasn't really happened. So I decided to make my own off of a few others I've seen. Needless to say ... I did damn good!!  I really enjoyed this salmon! It truly made me smile! I hope it makes you smile too:) Enjoy :) 

Ingredients 

-4oz Alaskan Salmon 
-1oz raw almonds crushed 
-Salt and pepper to taste 
-Fresh dill chopped (I like a lot) 
-Fresh lemon 
-2 tablespoons Tuscan Herb olive oil from Con Olio. You can use whatever you have but I highly recommend getting this oil it's Delish! 

Make it! 

Preheat oven to 350

Crush almonds, put in small bowl. 
Add sea salt and pepper to bowl. 
Chop up fresh dill and add to bowl. 
Coat the Salmon in the 2 tbs olive oil and sprinkle with the fresh lemon juice. 
Take almond mixture and coat the salmon all over. 

Bake for 15 mins or until flaky. I like to broil mine for a few mins to add some crisp to the almonds :) 

I had a large bed of arugula and romaine on the side topped with truffled olive oil and balsamic and some cherry tomatos. Also had lemon ice water in a wine glass to make it super classy ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment