Thursday, July 30, 2015

Happy Birthday Kali!


There are people that come into your life at just the perfect time. Sometimes those perfect people are meant to be in your life for the long haul, and its something you can feel right away. You can be yourself, you are never judged, you are thanked, you are loved and an line open communication is a simple task. These friends are are few and far between. I am blessed to have Kali as one of those friends. She has brought new light to me in more ways than one and I know she will continue to in the many years to come, and that's what makes her so special. That is why I will do my best to make sure she always feels just as special as she has always made ME feel. Saying Happy Birthday just isn't enough for this amazing and special woman.


You being placed in my life has all been apart of his plan and I am so blessed and thankful for that. You truly deserve nothing but the best in any and everything you do and in this life! I can't wait to celebrate you this weekend with those who love you the most! Lovessss you and THANK You from the bottom of my heart for being all that is the so awesomely YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment