Thursday, September 3, 2015

Keep it simple ... But switch it up!!!


I often hear how hard it is for my clients to continusly eat the same things over and over again. It's probably what makes most of them go off on a binge, or they find themselves literally depressed and deprived. Here's the thing ... eating the same things over and over often creates a true healthy lifestyle. It's just part of the game. That being said, getting creative and switching up the flavors and combos will do wonders. Plus it will keep you eating the things that your body loves to be fueled by! 

My favorite switch up go to right now is pictured above. It's super easy and I make 5-6 at a time so I can grab and go! 

You will need : 

-2-3 heirloom tomatoes (I used the fresh ones from my tower garden) 
-3 organic cucumbers 
-1.5 - 2 pounds pre prepped and grilled chicken breast. 
-Con Olio Summer Peach Balsamic Vinegar (white balsamic) 
-Garlic infused olive oil or avocado oil 
-Pepper 
-Fresh Basil or Cilantro (switch it up!)

Best part .... Top with Black Truffle Sea Salt. SO GOOD! 


What's your favorite switch up go to? 


No comments:

Post a Comment