Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Love what you do. All the way.


This is a memory from FB exactly 6 years ago yesterday. I was a trainer, and helping people live a healthier life. Although I was doing what I loved, I wasn't ALL IN. I didn't love what I did SO much that I enjoyed every day I did it. Hence the "Is it Friday yet" post. 

I can honestly say that I have not posted that phrase or anything along those lines since opening CFRR. Although it's the hardest thing I have ever done.... And has only gotten harder through the years... I am ALL IN and I love what I do. Coming back from vacation sucks because of food prep and laundry. Not because I don't want to go back to work. And I am blessed to be in this position and changing lives... Living my purpose in full motion. 

All the way. 

1 comment:

  1. I returned my first pair of “The Best CrossFit Shoes” because the toe box started to stress-rip within just a few workouts. top crossfit squat racks

    ReplyDelete