Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Year. Better Me.




"Become addicted to constant and never ending self improvement"

Next Year I WILL.....

-Take every day for what it's worth
-Stop worrying about things/situations that I can't control
-Spend more time with my family
-LET people help ME
-Take a week long vacation with just Landon
-Budget for a maid to clean the house for Landon and I on a week/monthly basis
-Have an actual home office,this way I can seperate work time and personal time
-Take the my first Landmark course
-Compete in atleast 4 CrossFit Competitions
-Read ALOT more
-TRULY LEARN BALANCE WITH WORK/LIFE

I want CFRR to be the best of the best. If I am not best I can be, then CFRR will NEVER get to where I want it to be.

What are you doing next year to become a better YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment