Friday, January 11, 2013

Mama and Sister are getting FIT!



There are times in all of our lives that we know we won't forget. These times might be events that happen, feelings we have or even a small moment that you just don't want to forget. Although I have many amazing memories with my family, this week was one I know I will always hold on to.


This week I was able to witness both my mother and my sister working out at CFRR. Not only were they "WOD'ing" together, they were doing #LEGIT Strength level $hit aka -> SQUATTING STONES together. 2 of the most important people in my life are getting healthy together and I am so proud of them. To have my Mother and Sister workout at my gym together is seriously a dream come true for me....and not only are they doing that...they are truly challenging themselves!!!!

You see....if they are eating better and working out...they live longer and I get to have them here with me longer, and as selfish as it sounds I want them with me, by my side...for as long as possible. And by being as healthy as they can be only raises the odds that this can and will happen.



So this past Thursday at 7:25 AM is a time in life that I will never forget. When 2 people I love more than anything in the world, together were getting healthy and making this change for the rest of OUR LIVES! I just can't say enough how happy I am. Just thinking about it puts a huge smile on my face. Love you Mama and Sister! I am so proud of you!! Keep up the great work....OH and to my Sister, Kim and Coach Anna....keep making my mama come!!!! Thanks;)

No comments:

Post a Comment