Thursday, May 23, 2013

Best Frans.



There will always be people walking IN and OUT of ours lives, and sometimes you are lucky enough to meet someone that not only stays IN...but becomes someone you can't picture living your life without. At times you know from the beginning of meeting someone whether they will be an important part of your life, but to what level is just so hard to know. 

When I met Janna a few years ago I had no idea how much of impact she would truly make on my life and that quickly we would create a friendship that is so rare to find as an Adult. Although we haven't known each other for long, I feel like I've known her most of my life. It's honestly quite hard to explain how special she is to me. I don't think she realizes, that while she claims I have helped change her life, she has drastically changed mine in so many ways. She has made me believe in myself when others have created doubt. She has taught me to stick up for myself and what I believe in no matter what. She has taught me to brush off the small things in life and look at the bigger picture and what really matters. She has taught me to not second guess myself and trust myself to do great things....Most importantly she has always believed in me, the real me, and I know she will always be there for me no matter what. 

So Janna... .Thank you.....For changing MY life:). Love you Friend:) 

P.S. We are way better than "similar" ... We are "Best Fran's" ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment