Monday, June 30, 2014

9 Months Without a Barbell.




If you would've told me a year ago that I would become truly grateful for getting injured I would have laughed in your face.....probably while crying! HA! 

It's funny how God does things in your life for such a greater purpose, that are so powerful that you can't even explain it, nor feel like you deserve it. I have always been a firm believer that everything happens for reason and although I always walk that path, I still found myself wondering with this injury why it had happened. Why I had to feel like I was giving up so much. 

I am not supposed to compete and just be a Coach? Am I selfish for wanting both ON TOP of owning an affiliate? Is there more in store for me? So much that I shouldn't compete? Why do I want it SO bad if I'm not supposed to have it? Why am I willing to do everything I can to get there... if I am not supposed to be competing?

All of these things have been going through my head for so long .... and in the last few weeks a lot has been coming together for me... like REALLY coming together. I am actually CrossFitting... and I DID IT 5 days last week and with heavy heavy volume! I am starting to realize that this is my path. That this is what I am supposed to be doing. I CAN have it ALL and I WILL

Some of the things that have changed for me.... this time around ...

1. I am super positive and proud of myself everyday! AND I will do everything I can to remain in this place! 

2. No comparing myself to anyone. There is really no point. 

3. I TRUST my body. 

4. I have a THE RIGHT Coaches and group of people dedicated to making sure I succeed. 

5. I know what it takes to get there and I am willing to sacrifice and put in the work. 

This last one is probably the most important... 

6. I BELIEVE I can get there and have what it takes. We can get there! #TEAMCFRR 


I can't wait to see what the next 6 months brings... all I know is that the fire that has been lit is stronger and more powerful than ever before. I am so grateful that my prayers were answered and that I was given another chance...  



Check out what 9 months without a barbell can do! Technique and Skill is key! Still have work to do ...but this is WAY better :) I haven't used a barbell in 9 months! #thatshitkray

No comments:

Post a Comment