Thursday, June 4, 2015

90/10 doesn't work on a lifestyle with the Lord.


Ecclesiastes 9:10
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom. 





Seeking and living your passion is one thing. Doing it for Him and the greater glory of God is another. I have found myself in a place of wonder. Have I really done all that I am set out to do? Have I denied my ability to share this love based on what others believe or think? Out of worry? Out of embarrassment? Out of fear? If I am truly doing all that I am put on this earth to do....
  
 CHANGE LIVES 

What makes me think I can do it buy myself? How can I do so when I carry constant concern of what others may think of my beliefs? This constant fear of sharing my love and devotion for the bible and walking with the Lord creeps into me daily. 

Luke 13:24 “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to."  

Whether it is a text I am attempting to send to someone and find myself referencing the bible or God. The want to share something via Social Media whatever it may be, truly brings me such shame to admit the amount of fear that I feel. The amount of concern of what that someone might think on the other end. Udder disappointment floats through my body. Why do I allow this? Why do I shut my lips as if the words I am about speak are full of hate and disgust? Holding myself back from releasing that fire I was born to share and have the ability to do is not what God intended for me. I am not like everyone else. I have a strong voice. I have a strong following and the worst part is I know it, and I still do it. It really makes me ask myself who really is the #1 in my life. When will I truly give Him all the glory? 

 90/10 doesn't work on a Lifestyle with the Lord 

The truth is....I will never be faithfully changing the lives of others, if I can't faithfully change the life of myself. Without the chains. Without the constant boundaries. Without the worry of what others may think. Undoubtedly, Faithfully and without question walking with the Lord




"We were not created to make a living, but to share and show the world what He is like."

No comments:

Post a Comment